Our owners, Jerry Wells and Walt Fisher, purchased a 40 acre orange grove just off the main highway between Bakersfield and Tehachapi, California in 1987. The next year Orange Grove RV Park was born and it opened for business in 1989. Jerry says “it just seemed to be a perfect place for an RV Park,” and was he right! A lot of consideration for our guests’ comfort went into the planning of the park. Since then Orange Grove RV Park has become a popular place for RV travelers who want to be in the area for an extended stay or for just a night or two to rest.
Our values at Orange Grove RV Park are very traditional:
I could not have asked for a better place to stay in Bakersfield!
- Customers are very special and should be treated that way. Our staff will always be friendly and responsive to our customers.
- We respect our customers no matter who they are or where they are from in the world. All we ask is that they also respect our staff and guests at the RV Park.
- We love to receive feedback on our service so we can give praise when due and take corrective action if it is necessary.
- We strive to continually improve our service and the standard of our facility.
- We will provide good value to our customers with fair pricing and special programs for our loyal guests.
Our facility was designed as an RV Resort for the comfort and enjoyment of our customers. It will be maintained to meet very high standards of cleanliness and functionality. Have a look at our facilities page to see the wide range of amenities we offer